- I like Cottage Grove and want to continue to maintain and improve it as a place to live, work and raise families.
- We have accomplished a lot and have some good programs going that I really want to continue. (see web Welcome page)
- I am kind of a penny-pincher and believe that there IS NOT a limitless amount of money to spend and believe we should increase our amenities through additional tax base and not just increase existing homeowners taxes - That creates greater VALUE.
- I'm a people person and a good listener, and a structured unemotional decision maker so my door is always open to you.
- I STILL don't have any political agendas, so I can listen to you and get all the facts before casting my vote on an issue and I always weigh in the input from the residents and it has changed my decisions in the past.
- I have excellent professional and personal skills that have been and will continue to be beneficial to the citizens of Cottage Grove, the City and the Council, including engineering, finance, budget mgmt and organizational & group facilitation skills.
- I have lived in Cottage Grove for 24 years and have 3 kids with PhD’s (graduated with Park High Diplomas ;).
- I believe in people.
- I'm still a nice guy :o)
You can also send a donation to Citizens for Dave Thiede, 7393 Hidden Valley Trl S, Cottage Grove MN 55016.
THIS SITE PAID FOR BY CITIZENS FOR DAVE THIEDE